What is it?
Factory Reset of a Kleverness device reboots its internal system and returns it to its factory settings.
Make sure your Klever Hub is connected to ethernet and power, and the LED is royal blue; and/or your Klever device is powered and working manually.
NOTE: If a Klever Hub is restored to factory settings, every Klever device that has been synced will be removed from the Kleverness account and will need to be re-added later.
- Keep the Klever Hub connected to the power and ethernet.
- Identify the reset hole on the bottom of the Hub (the only circular cavity under the device).
- Carefully insert a pin in the hole at a perpendicular angle. Gently press and hold the interior button for approximately 15 seconds until the LED turns green.
- After a few seconds, the Klever Hub will restart and the LED will turn royal blue when the process has been completed.
- Press any of the switches’ LEDs for 15 seconds until the LEDs turn off for a brief moment.
- Now the Klever Switch’s LEDs will turn on with these colors:
- Press the purple LED once.
- The Klever Switch will reboot and be ready for use after a few seconds.
- Slide your finger in a downward motion on the faceplate until you reach the bottom LED, and hold on that LED for 15 seconds. The LEDs will turn off.
- After a brief moment, your Klever Dimmer will turn back on and look like this:
- Press the two bottom LEDs once.
- The Klever Dimmer will reboot and be ready for use after one minute.
- Make sure the klever Outlet is connected to power.
- Press the right-side button for 15 seconds.
- Check the front LED light, it should turn to purple.
- Once it turns purple, stop pressing.
- Press the right-side button one more time.
- The Klever Outlet will reboot and be ready for use after a few seconds.