What is it?
The LED Bulb Adapter is provided to ensure the proper operation of the Klever Switch connected to LED and CFL light bulbs when no neutral wire is found in the wall box.
When to use it?
- If the Klever Switch is wired in and it does not completely turn off the light or the light flashes/flickers in the off state.
- When a Three-Way installation is needed. For Three-Way information, please click here (link al FAQ de Three Way).
How to install the LED bulb adapter?
- Turn the circuit breakers off.
- Move the safety switch to the “OFF” position.
- To connect the LED Bulb Adapter (1), identify the two wires going to bulb 1 wire (3) and neutral wire (4) as displayed below, these may be located in the lamp, or above the ceiling.
- Using the easy snap connectors, attach each side of the LED Bulb Adapter to the two wires on the bulb or lamp. Make sure it’s parallel to the bulb as shown in the previous image.
- Move the safety switch to the “NO NEUTRAL” position.
Please sign in to leave a comment.