What is it?
The LED Bulb Adapter is provided to ensure the proper operation of the Klever Dimmer connected to LED light bulbs, it adequates the bulb’s signal for a precise dim. The installation of the LED Bulb Adapter is recommended regardless of the neutral wire.
When to use it?
- If the Klever Dimmer is wired in and it does not completely turn off the light, the light flashes/flickers in the off state or the bulb is not dimming correctly.
How to install the LED bulb adapter?
- Turn the circuit breakers off.
- Move the safety switch to the “OFF” position.
- To connect the LED Bulb Adapter (1), identify the two wires going to bulb 1 wire (3) and neutral wire (4) as displayed below, these may be located in the lamp, or above the ceiling.
- Using the easy snap connectors, attach each side of the LED Bulb Adapter to the two wires on the bulb or lamp. Make sure it’s parallel to the bulb as shown in the previous image.
- Move the safety switch to the respective position:
- If you did not connect a neutral wire, move the safety switch to the “NO NEUTRAL” position.
- If you did connect a neutral wire, move the safety switch to the “NEUTRAL” position.
Please sign in to leave a comment.